Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maigo

Maigo

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 218/1792 [[[Appears 15]]]
HP:
Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:45 pm

Blasted wound... she thought. The burning pain stopped after a few more seconds. Maigo slowly staggered back up. What in the world is he doing?

"N-no matter.." she said. Again she darted towards Muenco Lou, when she reached him she would do a flurry of slashes in several directions. But the pain that she had experienced earlier had come back once again. What kind of weapon is that slayer holding?! she thought to herself as she sloppily continued to dash towards him.
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 17
HP:
Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:59 pm

"What is she doing, is she trying to trick me?" Muenco thought to himself. "Heh, that won't work on me, nobody can trick me." he stated while Lou tried to communicate with him; "I don't she's tricking us or something, I believe she's hurt from Tomoshibi we used to cut her before with." Lou explained but Muenco ignored him, and just said; "Let me taking the brain job today, and you can relax..." Muenco said to Lou as Lou had to do what he said. He drawed his Tomoshibi and went into a battle position with his left leg in front and the right behind, ready to take her when she comes.
Back to top Go down
http://narutosw.web-rpg.org/index.htm
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:14 pm

That weapon.. she thought as she decided to flit around behind him and attack him from there again with several slashes.
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:01 pm

The girl disappeared and reappeared behind Muenco, and she had done it before, so it was no surprise for him. "Think again!" he screamed and blocked several of her attacks, being hit by two, one in the stomach and one cut his jacket. Muenco jumped backwards, landing nicely on his feet, looking down where he'd been hit in the stomach. "Nice cut... I'm starting to like you" he stated as he waved his hand, wanting her to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:08 pm

"I wish I could say the same. I hope you can do better than that!" she said with a one-sided smile. Maigo continued to lunge at him.
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:24 pm

While she was appoaching him, he decided to try out his spell, "Energy Barrier" he yelled and a second later, "Sending Barrier" and sended the energy barrier towards Maigo, hoping it would hit her, sending her down in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:47 pm

Maigo immediately in her tracks right after she saw this barrier. A look of surprise, and perhaps a little dread covered her face. "W-what is that?!" she said as she put her arms in an X defensive position and strengthened her foothold on the ground as soon as she saw it seemed to be rushing towards her. The barrier hit her immediately after, sending her backward at an incredible speed though she still had her feet on the ground but she was abruptly stopped as her back smashed into a nearby building with great force making her lose her grip on the rapier, thus, having it drop to the ground and disappearing. She dropped on both knees, both trying to withstand the burning pain from the wound on her left arm and trying to regain the air that had been knocked out of her from the impact. Maigo was also having terrible difficulty trying to stay conscious.
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:34 pm

Muenco looked at her as the Barrier hit and send her backwards into a building, while feeling the loss of energy inside him. "I guess i used to much energy on that Barrier." he whispered with a low voice for himself, and rubbed himself on the stomach cut. Muenco tried to go over to the building where Maigo were, but felt that most of his energy had disappeared. "Shit, I have to kill her now, before i losing all the energy." he said with a low voice so he didn't use more energy. He put the Tomoshibi in the front of himself and start running towards her to kill her off.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:05 pm

Maigo tilted her head upwards to see the vague image of Muenco Lou rushing after her. "Blasted...agh...magic user.." she coughed, still trying to breathe. She needed to summon her rapier again.

"Snak..es...Fa..ng.." she coughed out, bringing her rapier in her hand. A blade like this won't be able to fully block his weapon... she thought, slowly getting back up to one knee, though wobbling a bit. She used most of her remaining strength to leap up to the house's roof as Muenco approached her as an attempt to dodge the blow. As she landed on the roof, she once again keeled over to one knee.

She was prepared to block one of his attacks as a last resort.
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:35 pm

Muenco's vision started to blur as he ran toward her, but saw a little black thing leaping up the building. There was no others around, so it must have been her. "Lou, I know I told you, that i could take this battle alone, but please give me the power to jump up that building..." Muenco told Lou and waited for an answer while approaching the building. "I'm also in this body, Muenco, I don't want to die either, here!" Lou screamed, even though only Muenco could hear it and some small energy went trough his body. "Thanks, Lou! Here i go!" Muenco thanked Lou and bend down making himself like a spring. The jump was containing the energy of Lou and it would make a great impact with Maigo. "NOW!" Lou screamed and Muenco jumped high over the ground in an amazing speed. "If I manage to hit you now, I'll defeat you, but I have no energy to go home, so this is maybe the end for me..." Muenco said with anger and a little sad face. "Take this!" he screamed as Tomoshibi aimed for Maigo's breast at great speed.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:00 pm

Maigo clenched her teeth as she saw the still blurry figure of Muenco and Tomoshibi aiming for her breast. My left arm..won't..move!! It can't end like this! she thought. Maigo finally caught her breath, but the shock of impact into the building still hindered her movements. She quickly got on her feet and took a step to the left while leaning back, slightly, to avoid the hit to her breast, then thrust her rapier (which was in her right hand) in one powerful yet quick stab towards Muenco's torso at the same time the Tomoshibi ripped through her right shoulder instead.
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:36 pm

Muenco saw Tomoshibi go trough Maigo's right shoulder, and felt something wierd in his stomach and looked down. The rapier of Maigo had gone trough his stomach and out on the other side, something disgusting came up from his stomach and trough his throat. He cought up blood, alot of blood, and Tomoshibi went back from Maigo's right shoulder as he felt down from the roof. As he fall down from the roof he thought to himself; "What should i do now? Die?" he asked and closed his eyes, waiting for the impact. BOOM! Muenco was down and unmoveable, and was a easy target for all the races and monsters in the street.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:06 am

Maigo vaguely smiled as she dropped on her back as her right shoulder bled viciously, letting go of her rapier having it disappear again, feeling the burning pain of now both wounds on her left arm and right shoulder.

Didn't expect it to end this soon...but I got 'em didn't I? she thought while turning her head to look at the gash in her shoulder. I can't die yet...I still have work to do.. she thought as she was finally able to move her left arm to cover the wound on her shoulder to try to stop the bleeding. Maybe I was a little too careless. she thought, trying to get up, but unable to. Her vision was getting cloudier and cloudier by the second, but she was hoping it would only be temporary.

That spellcaster won't die, not if he was able to damage me this much..I'm sure he has some more power left..unlike me.
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:24 pm

Muenco was down and his vision was all blurry, everthing he saw was... Nothing. The eyes closed and his energy was completely gone, everything he could hope for now, was a miracle. "Is she coming back to kill me?" he thought since he couldn't even open his eyes. "You must stand up, Muenco!" Lou told him as he had energy left. "This isn't the time to die!" he said while about to cry. "Get up, i don't care if you run or fight, you must get up!" and this made Muenco's hidden energy come forth. It wasn't much, but it was atleast a little, and he standed up and hold the cut in his stomach. "It hurts!" he yelled and looked towards the roof. "I've got to do it!" he told himself and used alot of his energy to get to the roof. He stood in front of Maigo which didn't move, took forth his hand and waited for her to shake it. "Thanks for a good match, I will not kill you this time, maybe not next time, but I will, when i have to!" he said trying to smile, but was hard to do because of the pain in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:34 pm

You've gotta be kidding me.. she thought as she still tried to move both her arms, but was still unable to. Maigo weakly bent up into a sitting position using her torso since her arms were practically useless. As hard as it was to admit it, she wasn't in the condition to fight.

She smiled at Muenco, but she was clenching her teeth from the pain of her wounds. "Don't...expect me to shake your hand." she said as she used her wings to fly up a few feet above the ground and hover, since she was in no condition to stand, either. "There won't be a 'next time I'll kill you'..next time I'm the one who'll kill you. You'll pay for every single Vampire you've slain.." she said. Her smile faded as she continued, "But...thanks for the match, you gave me some things to think about.." she finished. Damn, I've got to get out of here before I lose consciousness...AGAIN... she thought as her vision darkened, but she was still trying her best to remain conscious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2