Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small Coffee Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Savris

Savris

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 14
HP:
Small Coffee Shop Left_bar_bleue100/100Small Coffee Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Small Coffee Shop Left_bar_bleue50/50Small Coffee Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Small Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Small Coffee Shop   Small Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:37 pm

A small coffee shop
Back to top Go down
Anima

Anima

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 404, appears 24
HP:
Small Coffee Shop Left_bar_bleue100/100Small Coffee Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:

Small Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Coffee Shop   Small Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Ruby walked inot the litly dim coffee shop. she took a seat on a red stool by the bar and asked for a latte with eight sugars . she looked around her the place was cozy and old fashioned it made her feel nostalgic.she then thnaked the waitor and sipped at the coffee hoping someone would pop by for comapny.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 218/1792 [[[Appears 15]]]
HP:
Small Coffee Shop Left_bar_bleue300/300Small Coffee Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Small Coffee Shop Left_bar_bleue150/150Small Coffee Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Small Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Coffee Shop   Small Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Maigo walked inside somewhat hastily just a minute later. Her wings and fangs were not showing so her not being a werewolf in such a heavily populated area of the said race wouldn't be so blatant, even if they might be able to sense it sooner or later. You just couldn't be sure, since most of the people nowadays were practically insane and could attack you at any moment for no apparent reason.

Of course you can run faster than they can, you wouldn't have a problem avoiding a fight. she thought as she looked around the coffee shop, taking note that not many people were here at all. Maigo quietly released a sigh of relief. I'm probably just getting way too skeptical. she walked over to the bar but didn't bother taking a seat. "ANY kind of coffee..It really doesn't matter to me, just make sure it's caffeinated, please. I need all the energy I can get." she told the waiter.

After a minute or so he returned to her with the coffee. She thanked the waiter and took a tiny sip at first to see if she'd like it or not and swallowed. This is Italy...Of course it's going to be a latte. she shrugged and took another sip, looking around once again. Maigo moved her eyes to Ruby. "Just like the good ol' days, huh?" she remarked on the look of the coffee shop as she finally took a seat and put an elbow on the counter tapping the coffee cup lightly with her finger.
Back to top Go down
Anima

Anima

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Small Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Coffee Shop   Small Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:54 am

Ruby looked over maigo " yeah i feel like a child again ..oh im Ruby and you ?" her accent was strong but her english still crystal clear.
Ruby's face held a genuine smile with a some jolly feeling. her aura just made anyone nearby feel happy.

She stoped smiling as much. "so do you come here much..?" asked ruby sipping her coffee then shaking head profusely only to snatch the sugar add three then do the same with the choclate dust tin.
she then blushed and made a feminnie hand gesture for maigo to carry on.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
Small Coffee Shop Left_bar_bleue300/300Small Coffee Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Small Coffee Shop Left_bar_bleue150/150Small Coffee Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Small Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Coffee Shop   Small Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:08 pm

Maigo only stared at Ruby for a brief moment before taking another sip of her coffee. She felt a gradual build-up of happiness surge throughout her body, though she had no specific reason to be. She glanced at Ruby curiously before she shook her head and set the coffee down on the table. ..Must be the caffeine. she thought as she shrugged.

"Maigo." she replied to Ruby's request for her name. Maigo picked up the coffee even though she had just set it back down on the table. Well, it was almost finished anyway. She took another sip while looking intently at Ruby, Maigo sensed something ..unique about her. Maybe it's not the caffeine... she thought. "Nope. I don't usually come here at all, I'm just dropping by." she turned her eyes back down to the table, staring was impolite. "So I take it you're from around here?" she asked her, taking note of her Italian accent. "It's a nice place, Italy.." she said while setting the coffee cup back down. That's enough for me right now. I end up getting hyped up way too easily without an energy boost anyway. That happy feeling was still inside her. Ah, why the hell not? It's not that often I feel so laid-back.
Back to top Go down
Anima

Anima

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Small Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Coffee Shop   Small Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:36 pm

"why yes that is correct i am indeed from this lovely city " ruby looked at Maigo slightly perplexed ruby couldnt help but notice how attractive the girl was** its almost..no its supernatural**.she was trying to make Maigo feel; comfortable by sending positive feelings to her**maybe we can be friends** Ruby's lit up at the thuoght of making a new acquaintance.

she had some more of her intensely sweet latte and then snapped her fingers as a gesture of getting the waiters attention. "could i get an espresso and a .." she shifted her gaze at Maigo " a latte , mocha?" asked ruby seemingly delighted she had someone to talk too.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Small Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Coffee Shop   Small Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:25 am

"Hm..?" she considered the offer for a moment raising an eyebrow. "I s'pose I could have another latte." she finally replied with a slight shrug. Maigo was still very curious as to why she was feeling so awkwardly happy and content when her personality seemed to lean towards being somewhat solemn most of the time, but then again she probably didn't feel like going back to her melancholic mindset; so she let the unusual wave of happiness stay inside of her even though it had once came close to practically annoying her a little bit. I didn't notice this until I sat down next to her.. she moved her finger aimlessly around on the counter in front of herself. But how could a person even do something like that? she once again put her elbow on the counter and rested her head on her hand. "Well, like I said; it's a nice place. And I can say that with honesty..." she paused for a moment to consider her choice of words. "...clean...than the US is." Of course she was aware that there were still some places in the region of Europe that were just as war-ridden as the States were, but Venice was the only "retreat" that she had found so far away from all that, atleast before she had to dive right back in. Maigo gave Ruby a faint one-sided smile. She's not that bad for a werewolf.. she thought, but she didn't let her guard down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Small Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Coffee Shop   Small Coffee Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Coffee Shop
Page 1 of 1