Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24/ 1986
HP:
The Return Left_bar_bleue100/100The Return Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
The Return Left_bar_bleue50/50The Return Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Return Empty
PostSubject: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:31 pm

Rek's walked into Dublin, run down by vampires. He sighed and somewhat relaxed.
"Back home after so long..." He muttered as he walked onwards through Dublin. He looked around and saw vampire after vampire, he kept his cloak closed and his hat down. He was so close to many vampires, he could slay many but he could not now for two reasons.
One is that they outnumbered him over five hundred to one and second, is because of that Vampiress, Maigo. Meeting her had affected him in a way he could not explain at all. Although he could not attack a random Vampire, if he caught one in the act of stealing blood, he would guide them to hell.

Walking in the streets for almost an hour Rek's came across a familiar site.
"My.... home." he muttered as he gazed upon the broken down cottage that laid before him.
Back to top Go down
http://fma-forum.2forum.biz/forum.htm
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:39 pm

Katy came walking by. She stopped when she noticed a familiar human standing a few yards away. What is he doing here? She wonders to herself. The vampiress doesn't want to approach him, necessarily, but she's curious about his intentions and so doesn't continue walking immediately.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:48 pm

Rek's walked up to the house and let his hands sweep across the door, no one has lived in it since he had 18 years ago. His hand slowly went downwards and touched the knob, he grasped it and slowly turned it letting the door creak open. He pushed lightly against the door, letting it open the whole way revealing the front room of the house. Although much was covered in dust plastic covered the furniture of everything. He took a step in, standing now in the door way.
"Do not be afraid" He muttered to himself. "It is your own home, face your nightmares." He slowly took five more steps inside to the light switch, he flicked it up. Light then came from above, shining the room showing its light red walls, sky blue ceiling and black carpet
"Just the same as it was before" He whispered as he walked into the hall way.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:59 pm

Katrien walked slowly after the human. She stopped in the open doorway of the small house. Whose house is this and why is this guy wandering around it? She was beginning to get confused, but didn't want to draw attention to herself. Kat just stood in the door, watching the human and wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:11 pm

Rek's turned to the side to see his Parents room, his hand trembled as it rose to the knob. This is where it all started, this is where part of his life ended, this is where his soul was crushed. He clasped the handle and threw the door open.
He peered inside, his hand searching for the light. He felt the switch and put it up letting the light show the room., it was empty. No one inside of it, just a master bed, a dresser, bathroom, and a dark stain on the floor. He relaxed and went inside, walking toward the bed and threw off the plastic cover to show the golden yellow bed.
Turning around he went to the dresser and took a photo album from the top drawer and sat on the soft bed.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:15 pm

Katy walked inside the house and down the hall, following the human. She stopped once she reached an open door and peered inside. It almost startled her to see the human sitting there, on the bed, looking sadly at what she assumed was a photo album of some sort. Does he know the residents? Or however used to live here? she wonders.
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:23 pm

He flipped through the pages, looking at his brother, mother and father. All was happy during those times, they were a family neither rich nor poor. He flipped through another page and landed on his sixth birthday, his parents and brother were gathered around him in joy. A single tear fell from his face onto the photo graph.
"All that I have had... has been taken from me..." he mumbled. "Love..happiness..joy...all vanished.."
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:30 pm

Katy suddenly felt bad for the human. He was crying and obviously remembering something painful. She realized now that this must have once been his home and she turned to go, suddenly feeling like a terribly unwelcome intruder. She stepped down too hard on a loose floorboard on her way down the hall, making it creak. Katy ignored it and just kept walking away. She didn't bother to hurry up or check if the human had heard her.
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:40 pm

He heard a sound but ignored it, now he was just having the memories of his family cast upon him. Trying to remember all he could of them, everything he felt for them.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 218/1792 [[[Appears 15]]]
HP:
The Return Left_bar_bleue300/300The Return Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
The Return Left_bar_bleue150/150The Return Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:58 am

Maigo had been watching Reks and Katrien walk into the house nearby, being that she arrived in Dublin a few hours ago and wanting to get away from that war-ridden Paris, this was better than nothing. She got to kill two birds with one stone: Checking to see if Reks had been hunting any more Vampires, and taking a break from participating in any type of battle. As far as she knew, Reks had been behaving.

She waited a little bit after Katrien and Reks had walked in before walking in herself out of pure curiosity, checking to see what Reks might be doing in a place like this. Maigo entered the house, looking around the rooms inside. Without comment or any specific emotion, she walked down the hallway softly and lightly, looking at each room that she passed by before she saw a Human, who looked so much like Reks, sitting on the bed. She quickly walked backwards and peered around the corner.

That..really is Reks.. she thought. It took her a few seconds to realize what he was really doing. Holding a photo album, sitting on the bed, a tear on his face that had fell on the photograph. Looking at the scene made her stomach feel as though it was twist in thousands of knots as her eyes narrowed and her teeth clenched, all out of pure sympathy. For once, she felt extreme despair for the human she had so strongly despised. The scene was too much for her to witness as it reminded her so much..perhaps too much of her past. She quickly turned around and walked back down the hall feeling as wrecked as she's ever been.

Mom..Dad...I'm gonna have to bend that promise I gave you a little bit, I hope you understand. she thought.

It only took her a few minutes to realize that this house was perhaps Reks' own home, and that the photo album he was holding held photos of his own family, more the reason to leave as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:14 am

His sense went off in the back of his mind, he put the photo album to the side and stood up, taking out his gun. "Who's there!" He yelled as he looked at the door. If it was a vampire come to get him out of the smell of his blood, he would kill them slowly and painfully.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:19 am

Maigo had just reached the end of the hall as she heard Reks' shout. She didn't say anything in reply but merely stopped and turned her head to the side, looking at the doorway from the corner of her eye that was already threatening to drop a tear.
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:20 am

He walked toward the door in anger. "I swear if you came to finish me off your sadly mis-" He stopped mid sentence when he saw Maigo in the hall. He put his gun down to his buckle and looked away, so he could not show his face. "Maigo... why.. are you here?.." He sighed. "I have not hurt any vampires since we last met Maigo...." He clenched his hand on his chest, just being here was harder then remembering the pain.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Number of posts : 396

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 16/1992
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:01 pm

From outside the house, Vance heard a familiar voice shouting. "Well, I guess a slight detour wouldn't hurt." He walked up to the door of the run down house and looked inside. He saw the entire scene: Maigo standing in the hall, looking about as dejected as ever, and Reks, a huge mess of emotions on his face. This certainly is a fine reunion...
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:18 pm

"...I was just leaving. I'm sorry for bothering you, Reks." she sighed, taking note of the clenched hand on his chest, thinking that he'd like to be alone. "Thanks for keeping your word." she said, now feeling as though she'd been stabbed in the stomach. Maigo turned her head in front of herself to exit the house, but spotted Vance standing at the door.

Awkward..
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:19 pm

"Sorry about that." he stammered. "I might as well be going then." He started to walk out the door.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:23 pm

Maigo looked at Vance, who was walking out the door, then back at the emotionally strained Reks. She started to follow Vance out the door, slightly raising her hand whilst looking at Reks from the corner of her eye as though to say "See you later".

"I'm sorry, Reks. I really am." she said to him as she walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:00 pm

"Wait." He sighed. "You two.... should might as well see my home, since you are already here."
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:02 pm

Maigo quickly wiped away the tear that had fallen from the corner of her eye then turned back to him. "Ah, we wouldn't want to invade your privacy.." she said, turning to Vance. "Would we, Vance." she said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:02 pm

"With cheese and crackers and a reception hall?" he joked. "But seriously, ya we really shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:10 pm

"You two have helped me through much in Paris, and so right now.." He opened his arms somewhat to the side. "My home is your home"
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:13 pm

Maigo stood like a statue as she looked at Reks, though she was awaiting Vance's answer.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:15 pm

Vance sneezed."Excuse me. Well I guess we could use a little of your hospitality."
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:16 pm

No harm in staying a little while, I guess. she thought.

"Alright then, I guess we're staying."
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:25 pm

"After you, then." He stepped aside to let Maigo in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Locations :: Dublin, Ireland-
Jump to: