Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pain, the strength of man

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24/ 1986
HP:
Pain, the strength of man Left_bar_bleue100/100Pain, the strength of man Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Pain, the strength of man Left_bar_bleue50/50Pain, the strength of man Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Pain, the strength of man Empty
PostSubject: Pain, the strength of man   Pain, the strength of man I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:53 pm

Name: Pain
Weapon Type: Pistol
What It Is: A gun
Damage It Deals: As much damage as a regular pistol would, although the bullets are infused with ice so it gives the person shot have the feeling that they are being slowly frozen.
Physical Appearance Pain, the strength of man 5CAUTOIMAGES5CDC71351lg
History of The Weapon: Rek's gained this gun after defeating a very powerful magic user. It had almost cost him life but the prize was this gun that the wizard had infused with magic to shoot bullets infused with ice.
This gun he used against Rek's in they're battle, thinking it was a normal gun Rek's ignored it completely until that is he got shot by it's icy bullets. It hit him in the leg, so it would be hard to move with just that but with the ice enchanted into it, his leg stiffed up and could not move at all.

The only reason Rek's won that fight is because the wizard thought Rek's was done for and lowered his guard and turned away from him, big mistake. Taking this chance, Rek's hurled his sword the distance between him and the wizard, the sword flew in a circular motion making a hissing sound, the man looked around only to see the sword fly into his gut.
His eyes widened in shock, he dropped the gun and fell to his knee's muttering the word "Unexpected" and fell face first, dead.

Last edited by Reks Garrowson on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fma-forum.2forum.biz/forum.htm
Kai
Kai

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 1654
HP:
Pain, the strength of man Left_bar_bleue100/100Pain, the strength of man Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Pain, the strength of man Left_bar_bleue50/50Pain, the strength of man Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Pain, the strength of man   Pain, the strength of man I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:06 pm

more history, please
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Pain, the strength of man   Pain, the strength of man I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:41 pm

That's fine. Approved.
And Kai, don't be picky about the history. Personally, at least 10 good sentences will satisfy me.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24/ 1986
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Pain, the strength of man   Pain, the strength of man I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 pm

thanks Kat (mind if I call you Kat? lol)
Back to top Go down
http://fma-forum.2forum.biz/forum.htm
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Pain, the strength of man   Pain, the strength of man I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 pm

lolz, Kat is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain, the strength of man   Pain, the strength of man I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain, the strength of man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Creation :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: