Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working Definition: Witch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
Working Definition: Witch Left_bar_bleue100/100Working Definition: Witch Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Working Definition: Witch Left_bar_bleue50/50Working Definition: Witch Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Working Definition: Witch Empty
PostSubject: Working Definition: Witch   Working Definition: Witch I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:06 pm

You don't have to go by this definition exactly, it's just the basic idea of a witch. If you have anything you want to add to this--our--working definition of a witch, please post it in this topic.

A witch is simply a human being who is able to harness and control magic. They are not immortal. In fact the only abnormal thing about witches is their magic.
A witch is not necessarily a woman, but also refers to a man who uses magic. However the term has come to be understood as more of a female human only, nowadays.
Witches are born with their magic but sometimes it is possible for a regular human to learn to use magic, as well.
Another term for a witch would be a spell-caster.

Definition According To Webster:
Witch: n. 1: one that is credited with usually malignant supernatural powers ; especially : a woman practicing usually black witchcraft often with the aid of a devil or familiar : sorceress — compare warlock 2: an ugly old woman : hag 3: a charming or alluring girl or woman 4: a practitioner of Wicca
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net

Working Definition: Witch
Page 1 of 1