Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Sweetblood Cafe

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
The Sweetblood Cafe Left_bar_bleue100/100The Sweetblood Cafe Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
The Sweetblood Cafe Left_bar_bleue50/50The Sweetblood Cafe Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Sweetblood Cafe Empty
PostSubject: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:29 pm

Katrien sighed and pushed open the door to what used to be the very first Starbucks. Now it was the very first Sweetblood Cafe. It had opened a few months earlier and was constantly packed, despite it's small interior.
Katy pushed through the crowd of vampires to get to the front counter. She wasn't going to order anything, she just wanted to ask the manager something.
"Excuse me?" she said once she was in front of the counter. The older vampire behind it turned to face her.
"How may I help you?" He said automatically.
Katy dug a small photograph out of her bag and showed it to the manager. "I was wondering if you'd seen her?" The vampiric manager narrowed his eyes and nodded.
"Yeah she was here a little while ago. Didn't order anything. Just tried to start a fight with some of my regulars. I kicked her out." he explained.
Katy nodded knowingly. "That sounds like her. Thanks." the vampiress then turned and fought her way back out. If Liz had just been at the Sweetblood and tried to start a fight, then Katy knew exactly where to go now. She sprinted down the street until she reached the black-windowed shop at the corner. Katrien walked inside, looking around as she did so.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 87
HP:
The Sweetblood Cafe Left_bar_bleue100/100The Sweetblood Cafe Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
The Sweetblood Cafe Left_bar_bleue50/50The Sweetblood Cafe Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:35 pm

Elizabeth looked up at the sound of a door opening. Liz frowned when she recognized Katrien. What does she want with me? she thought and stood up. A few nearby vampires glanced her way curiously, but she ignored them. One even offered her a drink. Liz only curled her lip in disgust and walked toward Katrien. She didn't stop when she reached her, though. Lizzy walked right past Katrien and outside the shop, waiting for the vampiress to follow and explain herself.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:37 pm

Katy followed Elizabeth out.
She didn't want to state her reason for seeking out Liz immediately, so she began by asking; "What are you doing here, of all places?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:39 pm

Liz stared at Katy for a moment, annoyed, before answering. "Why is it any of your business where I spend my time?" She retorted shortly and impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:42 pm

"I'm just curious. Last time I checked you absolutely loathed vampires. So there's no need for you to get short with me about it." Katy said calmly. She only wanted to talk to Liz and getting the half-breed mad at her was not the way to achieve that.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:43 pm

Liz scowled. "Fine. It's still none of your business, though." she said then paused to take a deep breath and calm herself down a bit before continuing. "Now what it is that you want from me?"
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:48 pm

"Don't be mad, but I'm here on behalf of my father." Katy waited for Liz's reaction to her words before giving her message.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:49 pm

Liz rolled her eyes and turned around. Waste of my time. I'm not going to listen to this again... She thought as she walked swiftly up the hill and away.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:52 pm

Katrien sighed and shook her head to herself.
"Liz! Just give me a chance to explain, please!" She called and ran after Elizabeth, catching her by the arm in a matter of seconds. "It's not as bad as you seem to think. Lev just wants me to pass on a message. Please let me do what I agreed to do."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:53 pm

Elizabeth yanked her arm out of Katy's grasp angrily. "I don't care how not bad you think it is. Anything that monster you call a father has to say, I don't want to hear. Now please just leave me alone already." she said and turned back around, walking away once more.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:58 pm

If she won't listen willingly, I suppose I'll just have to go ahead and say it without her permission. Katy thought.
"He just wanted me to tell you that he's sorry!" She shouted after Liz. Her father had tried to apologize many times before for trying to turn Elizabeth, but the half-breed always ran off before he got the chance. Katy smiled triumphantly as the message was finally delivered.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:00 pm

Liz stopped walking and turned back to face Katrien. She raised one eyebrow in disbelief. "He's sorry?" she repeated doubtfully.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:02 pm

"Yes. He's tried to tell you before, but he just wants you to know that he's sorry for trying to turn you." Katy said. She didn't, however, tell Liz that Levin had also said he was only sorry because turning Elizabeth should be up to her father, not him.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:05 pm

Elizabeth thought about this for a moment, not sure how she should respond to the unexpected message. "OK. That's fine. You can tell him that..." Liz paused, deciding whether or not to forgive Levin. "You can tell him that he's forgiven, I suppose." she said finally.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:09 pm

Katy nodded and said; "I'll tell him. Thank you."
The vampiress then turned and began to walk away. Having delivered her message, Katy no longer felt the need to stay there.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:10 pm

Elizabeth was a little confused that Katrien was just walking away now. "Where are you going?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:12 pm

Katy stopped walking and turned around.
"I just came to tell you that. Now that I've told you, I was going to go." she explained, then resumed walking casually down the street.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:16 pm

"Oh." Elizabeth said. She was suddenly not mad anymore, and the apology from Levin had left her confused and somewhat unsure about her hatred of vampires. She ran back down the hill to Katy, falling into step with the vampiress once she caught up with her. "Mind if I come with you?"
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:18 pm

Katy nearly jumped from unusual surprise when Liz fell into step with her and asked to join her.
"Um, sure, if you want. I don't really care." she said and glanced at Liz a little suspiciously. I thought she hated me and all other vamps...why's she suddenly being so friendly?
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24/ 1986
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:20 pm

Rek's watched both the immortal and vampire converse in conversation for some while now. "Are they friend or foe.." He whispered to himself, it would make it easier for him to take them out. Even tho it would slower his strikes that they were women he had to get rid of them before any other being gets killed. There were so many vampires in this town of Seattle it was ridiculous, have the humans ran from fear like cowards? He sighed and shook his head, his bones ached for him to strike but he had to linger, for now.

((OOC: I hope you don't mind me joining.))
Back to top Go down
http://fma-forum.2forum.biz/forum.htm
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:31 pm

((OOC:I don't mind.))

Liz was silent for some time. It was awkward for her to be with Katrien, a full-blood vampire, but the decision to be nice and accept her as a person had been sudden and she hadn't even thought about it. She hadn't bother considering no listening to this idea of hers, either. "So what's it like to be full vampire?" She asked finally in a weak attempt to strike up conversation.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:35 pm

OOC: That's totally fine for you to join. Unless a topic says you can't, then you're welcome to join any topic.

IC: "I honestly wouldn't know how to begin to describe it. But it really isn't as bad as you think it is. And we aren't all bad either." Katy said.
The vampiress was beginning to feel uncomfortable. Of course this was probably due to the fact that she'd begun to get the paranoid feeling that she was being watched. She knew it was ridiculous, and so she resisted the urge to look around them anxiously for anyone who might be staring.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:40 pm

Elizabeth considered this for a moment. "I never said you were all bad. I just think the whole drinking blood thing is pretty nasty." She said.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:47 pm

Katy laughed.
"Yeah that's what I thought at first, too. But it's not that bad once you get used to it." she said, then stopped walking suddenly.
They were right outside of the Sweetblood Cafe and Katy was beginning to feel a bit thirsty. She turned to Liz.
"Um, if you don't mind, I'd like to go grab a drink real quick." She was hesitant to say this, being that Liz still probably wasn't entirely friendly towards vamps, but she didn't want to just go in without saying something.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:49 pm

Lizzy resisted the urge to gag as she nodded and went to lean against the wall while she waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sweetblood Cafe
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Locations :: Seattle, WA, USA-
Jump to: