Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Night Stroll

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Number of posts : 41
Location : Since you're asking, you don't know. Let's keep it that way.
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24 [Appears 16]
HP:
Late Night Stroll Left_bar_bleue100/100Late Night Stroll Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Late Night Stroll Left_bar_bleue50/50Late Night Stroll Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Late Night Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Late Night Stroll   Late Night Stroll I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:36 pm

Darren was walking around the park late at night. His stomach grumbled, and he knew he needed some blood. He saw a man walking on a different path about a hundred yards away from him. He started after him, but remember what Mr. Crepsley had said. "Remember, you only need to take small drinks every week to keep going. Don't drink too much, for you might kill them." Darren then snuck up behind him, then knocked him unconcious. He lifted up his pant leg and looked for a vain, then found one. He cut it with his nail, and drank a perfect amount of blood. When he was done, he used his spit to cover up the cut, leaving a small scar he wouldn't notice. Darren stood and wiped his mouth, silently walking away in the darkness. His first blood run without Mr. Crepsley. Walking towards the night, he heard rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned around, Dagger unsheathed. "Who's there?!" He called out
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24/ 1986
HP:
Late Night Stroll Left_bar_bleue100/100Late Night Stroll Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:

Late Night Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Stroll   Late Night Stroll I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:28 pm

Any where he walked Rek's found another attack, he walked out of the bushes. "Your end is here blood sucker." He took out his sword and pointed it at the leech, the moon light reflecting off its metal beautifully. His eyes looked and mourned for the man who's blood was just lost, he hoped that the man would not become a blood sucker as well. "Its time to go where you belong, hell."
Back to top Go down
http://fma-forum.2forum.biz/forum.htm
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Late Night Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Stroll   Late Night Stroll I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:11 am

Darren didn't flinch at the man's sword. Only stopped, examined the sword, then walked past. It was too late to get in a fight. If need be, he'd just flit. "I'm not looking for a fight..." He said, as he walked around and past the man. Like a retarded Van Helsing... he thought.
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Late Night Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Stroll   Late Night Stroll I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:40 am

He swung his sword infront of the vampire, stopping him from leaving. "Fight or no fight, you will be guided to hell tonight.
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Late Night Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Stroll   Late Night Stroll I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:57 am

Darren scoffed, ducked under the sword, and walked away. Not even a real Vampire and I'm gettin' crap for it... He said quietly to himself. He turned around and spoke to him. "Don't worry about that guy, either. He'll wake up in a few minutes, feeling nothing but drowsy. I don't drink to kill. Those are the ones I hunt."
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 17
HP:
MP:

Late Night Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Stroll   Late Night Stroll I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:49 pm

Out from nowhere a voice is heard; "And i am the one who hunts people like you!", the voice came from a bench just south for Darren. The man stood up and put his fist on his scimitar, "Don't worry, human! I'm not trying to fight you, i just wanna make some vampire pie!" the man laughed with an evil laugh. "I'm Muenco Lou, a Vampire/Immortal hunter, nice to meet you!" Muenco Lou introduced himself while acting cool as usual.
Back to top Go down
http://narutosw.web-rpg.org/index.htm
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Late Night Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Stroll   Late Night Stroll I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:51 pm

Rek's sighed, "Now an idiot has entered the field." He mumbled as he looked at the boy. He did not look like a hunter in any way shape or form. "Be you human or of magic boy?"
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Late Night Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Stroll   Late Night Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:55 am

Darren looked at the other idiot hunter with a 'What an idiot...' look on his face. He just scoffed and walked past him.
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Late Night Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Stroll   Late Night Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:15 pm

"What? He's just walking away when I was making a great intro?" Muenco Lou thought for himself while looking as he walked down pass him. "Huh? A human or a magic boy? Neither, I'm a Wizard, not a little magic boy!" he said loud when looking up towards the human. "And you..." pointing at the vampire with the purple hoodie. "You will be defeated by the great Muenco... and Lou." he told and acting proud.
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Late Night Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Stroll   Late Night Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:14 pm

Rek's smiled and said loudly. "Actually boy..." He pointed his sword at his throat. "You will be defeated by The Demon Hunter Rek's Garrowson" He tipped his hat up to show his menacing eyes. "And I shall Guide you to hell."
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Late Night Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Stroll   Late Night Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:29 pm

"Hey, I was about to fight that vampire, i don't care about if the humans live or die, but vampires, they must die!" Muenco told the guy with the hat while trying to push his sword away. "Please put the sword down, I'm not gonna fight you. But if you want to, you can defeat the vampire, and I can watch, Deal?" and Muenco took forth his hand and was waiting for a hand shake, and the sword of Rek was still at Muenco's throat.
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Late Night Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Stroll   Late Night Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:45 pm

"You are a monster just as much as him, your kind has killed humans for sport." He glared at the magic user. "I will not forgive you for being what you are."He took a step closer. "Now will you be Guided to hell by my hands in a instant, or shall I force you?"
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Late Night Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Stroll   Late Night Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:06 pm

"Why don't you just send yourself, since your so busy about sending people to hell?" he asked with a loud voice followed by; "My enemy, the vampire, he's getting away, so can you hurry up with you speech?" he asked and looked down on his scimitars. "Hmm, i can't use those..." he though for himself and asked another question; "What do you prefer, cooked, or roasted?" and he gained a big smile and nooded, since he thought he was funny.
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Late Night Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Stroll   Late Night Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:10 pm

Rek's growled in anger. "Fine have it as you wish" He took the palm of his hand and sliced it across his sword, letting it go red. Jumping now without a word he slashed at the wizard.
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Late Night Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Stroll   Late Night Stroll I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:03 am

Darren stopped to look back at the two idiots fight. Man, what a couple of morons... He thought to himself. He just continued on his way.
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Late Night Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Stroll   Late Night Stroll I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:07 pm

"I can't take him down with my swords, I have to use magic!" Muenco thought as the sword approached his body; "Energy Barrier" he yelled out to use his defense skill. The sword cut and smashed the barrier into pieces, just slowing it down. "I used to little energy on that one", he said while jumping backwards to dodge the sword, and looked towards the vampire. "Damn it, you fool, you let the vampire go!" he told Reks.
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Late Night Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Stroll   Late Night Stroll I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:33 pm

Rek's watched the vampire fade into darkness.
"I can track him down easily, but you.." He set his arm up, so his face was nearby the edge of the sword.
"Your kind are much harder to track down, I have to take care of you here." He then pointed his sword at the magic user.
"Prepare your self, you are about to be Guided to hell by my sword." Jumping in the air to the magic user he slashed down yelling.
"This one will not be as soft as the last strike! So I dare you to attempt your shield!"
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Late Night Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Stroll   Late Night Stroll I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:32 pm

Darren sighed and heard more yelling. He decided to turn back and watch the fight. A bit amusing, it was. He just stood and watched. He wasn't rooting for any paticular side, but wished for the so called Hell Guider to be guided to Hell himself. He was annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Late Night Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Stroll   Late Night Stroll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Night Stroll
Page 1 of 1