Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daggers of Faith, Truth, and Power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Number of posts : 41
Location : Since you're asking, you don't know. Let's keep it that way.
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24 [Appears 16]
HP:
Daggers of Faith, Truth, and Power Left_bar_bleue100/100Daggers of Faith, Truth, and Power Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Daggers of Faith, Truth, and Power Left_bar_bleue50/50Daggers of Faith, Truth, and Power Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Daggers of Faith, Truth, and Power Empty
PostSubject: Daggers of Faith, Truth, and Power   Daggers of Faith, Truth, and Power I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:24 pm

Name: The Daggers of Faith, Truth, and Power
Weapon Type: 3 Daggers
What It Is: The three daggers are sheathed on his lower back under his jacket
Damage It Deals: 30...?
Physical Appearance (Pictures Optional):
Faith - A black and curved handle, with his peoples ancient language wording "Faith". It has two purple gems, one above the handle, one on the bottom (Mostly uses Faith and Power, uses Truth to throw).

Truth - White with a bronzed handele, and hand gaurds resembling more jagged angel wings on both sides of the handle. Has his peoples ancient language spelling out "Truth" at the base of the blade. His weakest blade.

Power - A much more evil looking blade, and a skull above the handgaurd. A jet black blade, and his peoples ancient language wording "Power". His more powerful blade.
Spoiler:

History of The Weapon: Darren built these daggers with his own two hands, spending long hours perfecting the artwork and making the designs. He started with sketches, although he change it much more differently than the sketches actually looked. He then studied his peoples language and engraved the words of each blade onto the base. The purple gems on each dagger is for his favorite color which is, oddly, purple.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
Daggers of Faith, Truth, and Power Left_bar_bleue100/100Daggers of Faith, Truth, and Power Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Daggers of Faith, Truth, and Power Left_bar_bleue50/50Daggers of Faith, Truth, and Power Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Daggers of Faith, Truth, and Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daggers of Faith, Truth, and Power   Daggers of Faith, Truth, and Power I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:25 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net

Daggers of Faith, Truth, and Power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Creation :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: