Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*WARNING* [All KHT members; please read.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
*WARNING* [All KHT members; please read.] Left_bar_bleue100/100*WARNING* [All KHT members; please read.] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
*WARNING* [All KHT members; please read.] Left_bar_bleue50/50*WARNING* [All KHT members; please read.] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

*WARNING* [All KHT members; please read.] Empty
PostSubject: *WARNING* [All KHT members; please read.]   *WARNING* [All KHT members; please read.] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:17 pm

I really don't mean to seem overly controlling or anything, but since a fair amount of you all have come over from Kingdom Hearts Trinity , I feel like I need to make a few things clear:

1. This is NOT a dating service. Please don't make the mistake of thinking it is. I know from experience that it is quite unpleasant when an RP site turns into a dating site.

2. This is NOT a soap opera. Please refrain from drama. I know how much drama there was--is--at KHT, and I would like you all to be well aware from the beginning that too much drama is not something I will tolerate.

3. This is NOT real. Remember that this is just a Role-Playing site and that what goes on here is all fantasy. Don't take things in RPs too seriously and don't confuse reality with fantasy.

That's all. Please just remember those three things so we don't have any problems. Thanks for reading.

[Anyone whose not from KHT and is wondering what I'm talking about: http://khtrinity.forumotion.com/]
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net

*WARNING* [All KHT members; please read.]
Page 1 of 1