Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aster Ravier the Passionate Vampire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aster Ravier

Aster Ravier

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 14
HP:
Aster Ravier the Passionate Vampire Left_bar_bleue100/100Aster Ravier the Passionate Vampire Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Aster Ravier the Passionate Vampire Left_bar_bleue50/50Aster Ravier the Passionate Vampire Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Aster Ravier the Passionate Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Aster Ravier the Passionate Vampire   Aster Ravier the Passionate Vampire I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:51 am

Name: Aster Ravier (Nickname: Le Phantom) ((It is "Le" Phantom because he is French))

Race: Vampire

Physical Appearance: Aster Ravier the Passionate Vampire DemonMan

Personality: Doesn't talk much, easily distracted by girls. Despite his problem with girls, he is very mature, acts about 19

Special Abilities: Can fly, and can transform into animals.

Fighting Style: Strike quick, and stay agile.

History:
Aster was born and raised in Paris, France. He fluently speaks Japanese and English. As he came of age, which here means 7 years old, his parents revealed to him their Vampire background. As he grew to the age of 12, he learned to fight, as his father call it, like the anti-stereotypical Vampire, and currently roams aimlessly around the world. He finds that he cannot find it in his heart to harm a femail in anyway, no matter what the reason. As he fights, he is always sure to make sure he isn't showing any mercy at all, not to anybody...except girls.

Last edited by Aster on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
Aster Ravier the Passionate Vampire Left_bar_bleue100/100Aster Ravier the Passionate Vampire Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Aster Ravier the Passionate Vampire Left_bar_bleue50/50Aster Ravier the Passionate Vampire Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Aster Ravier the Passionate Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aster Ravier the Passionate Vampire   Aster Ravier the Passionate Vampire I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:53 am

I'll approve it, but just a bit more history would be nice. And remember to make skills for your abilities. Otherwise, nice job.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net

Aster Ravier the Passionate Vampire
Page 1 of 1