Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules for the Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai
Kai

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 1654
HP:
Rules for the Forum Left_bar_bleue100/100Rules for the Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Rules for the Forum Left_bar_bleue50/50Rules for the Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Rules for the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Rules for the Forum   Rules for the Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:35 am

These are the rules for the forum. Please follow them, or severe consequences will follow.

1. General RP Rules: The rules for Role-Playing are rather simple. Keep swearing to a minimum, and if you do swear use it once in a blue-moon or I will add censors. Do not reference anything sexual (I.E. anything that would normally be covered with clothing) and make sure that you are following the other rules.I'm not going to go overboard - you can kiss each other, and hug, and in some topics maybe even make-out a little. However, I'm just asking you don't go overboard with it.
  2. Out-Of-Character Rules: Out of character depends on the situation. If you are communicating through Private Messages (PMs) then you can say whatever you want as long as you are careful. They may tell and admin, and that is NOT something you want. Through PMs, you can reference sexual things with someone if you have a relationship.
  3. Admins: The only admins are myself and Katrien. We are not here to school you, or even to piss you off in any way. We are here to keep the peace and make sure no one screws up. Only administrators may approve characters, but moderators may post to give you tips and approve weapons/magic. Please show respect to both admins, as we can make you life easy or a living hell. The E-Mails of the admins, as well as a bit of info, is below the rules.
  4. Changing Rules: Administrators reserve the right to change or add rules at any point in time, so please keep track of these rules. If another user tells you to watch out, they probably know what they are talking about. So please, for your own sake, read the rules at LEAST once a month.
  5. Closing: The Consequence for breaking your first rule, depending on how serious, is usually a two-three day ban. If the same rules is broken again, it will result in a seven day ban, and if broken once more then a permanent ban. These rules are here to make things more enjoyable for everyone, and to make things run more smoothly for others.
Admin Katrien:
Name: Brynna
Sex: Female
E-Mail: MagykDragon(at)yahoo(dot)com

Admin Kai:
Name: James
Sex: Male
E-Mail: BlackRose001(at)ymail(dot)com
Back to top Go down

Rules for the Forum
Page 1 of 1