Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rek's Garrowson, hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24/ 1986
HP:
Rek's Garrowson, hunter Left_bar_bleue100/100Rek's Garrowson, hunter Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Rek's Garrowson, hunter Left_bar_bleue50/50Rek's Garrowson, hunter Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Rek's Garrowson, hunter Empty
PostSubject: Rek's Garrowson, hunter   Rek's Garrowson, hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:41 pm

Name: Rek's Garrowson
Race: Human
Physical Appearance: I'll just post a picture.
Rek's Garrowson, hunter 01
Phased Appearance: None
Personality: Rek's act's kind to many people but does not mean anything to them. He is especially not to those of the super natural. Be they Vampire, Werewolf, immortal, or Wican.
Special Abilities: A strange ability to sense those of the super natural.
Fighting Style: Swordsmanship, Taijustsu
History: From the beginning Rek's life had been troubled by the super natural world. His parents and siblings were killed by vampires, only leaving him when he was the age of Six. His mind wrecked from the experience, he closed himself down to others, keeping everything in his mind to himself.
But ever since the incident he has been training his fighting skills with the sword and learning everything he can about the Super Natural. For Eighteen years he has been planning and taking action to destroy those creatures who have destroyed his and many others lives. Be they Vampire, Werewolf, Immortal, or Wican, He shall slay them where they stand. They all who are not mortal are a grave danger to mortals and should not exist.
They have no souls, they do not belong in the world of mortal men, Rek's Garrowson is the Guide for them to bring them back straight to hell where they belong!

Last edited by Reks Garrowson on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fma-forum.2forum.biz/forum.htm
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24/ 1986
HP:
Rek's Garrowson, hunter Left_bar_bleue100/100Rek's Garrowson, hunter Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Rek's Garrowson, hunter Left_bar_bleue50/50Rek's Garrowson, hunter Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Rek's Garrowson, hunter   Rek's Garrowson, hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:33 am

Finished
Back to top Go down
http://fma-forum.2forum.biz/forum.htm
Kai
Kai

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 1654
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Rek's Garrowson, hunter   Rek's Garrowson, hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:44 am

APPROVED!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rek's Garrowson, hunter   Rek's Garrowson, hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rek's Garrowson, hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: