Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stakeout

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baki

Baki

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 100 but looks 19
HP:
stakeout Left_bar_bleue100/100stakeout Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
stakeout Left_bar_bleue50/50stakeout Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:49 am

it was dusk,the sun began hideing it's harmful self behind the the now golden sea of washington. and in less than a minute it dissapeared,giving a ful 12 hours before re surfaceing do to the winter solstice baki grabbed his gear and headed for a building labeled "LASENX". he rembered this was a rival company of his parents before the incident and deep inside his animal instincts grew more savage his eyes looked up now red and entered the building. he used his nails to ripp appart chemical containsers flooding the place with a certain chemical known as hydrogen monoxide
he lit a macth and threw it n the floor using his amazing speed to run out of the building in time before it was engulfed in flames as many humans ran out of the building that reminded baki he was thirsy. he killed alot of hmans by his claws si,mply by slashing their heads of with his nails and then used his power for the last one sanding who laided on the floor whimpering. "who are you" asked the man trying to crawl away from him but dared not get up and run. baki spat on him and said "im a vampire, bicth" as soon as baki said those words millions of flesh eating spiders came out of nowwhere to consume the man leaving nowthing behind but his bones behind and his skull which naki stampped on to the ground into dust, as the fires roared in the background.

baki left the crime scene still 10 hours until dawn and decided to start wandering the strreets covering himself with rags he "borrowed" from a homeless man after helping himself to his blood and wandered the strrets looking for prey, or a friend.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 218/1792 [[[Appears 15]]]
HP:
stakeout Left_bar_bleue300/300stakeout Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
stakeout Left_bar_bleue150/150stakeout Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:43 pm

Maigo had observed the entire scene by looking out from the corner of a nearby alleyway. Her eyes were wide in amazement as she looked at the place where the human had once been. She winced a little despite her own intense hatred for humans, but his was obviously stronger. "A nice...welcoming gift..." she muttered to herself as she immediately ran deeper into the alley and jumped up onto the nearby rooftop so Baki would be in clear view. Maigo was very curious to meet the person who had not only summoned a horde of flesh-eating spiders but had also set the nearby "LASENX" building on fire...so very quickly.

Although she hadn't stayed in Boston that much before in the past, it was one of her favorite places to be, so she was really returning back "home" after a little "vacation". Is more explanation really needed?

All she could tell at the moment was that the person who did all this was no ordinary human, if he was a human at all; but if he was, he would most likely suffer a slow and very painful death indeed. Ah, but then again she had made a promise a good while ago to kill humans only if they were harming Vampires, Werewolves or other creatures of the sort. She stood there for a moment thinking about whether that also meant that if there were any "mythical" creatures attacking humans for no reason that she should stop them (or kill them, if it came to that), as well? She had forgot, but was certain that was VERY false. Maigo wouldn't dare do that no matter what...well, unless if they attacked her first.

She jumped back down into the alleyway and went into the streets heading towards Baki's direction. Maigo wasn't sure if he would be a friend or foe but either way, she wanted to see who caused all that ...wonderful... chaos.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:02 am

" did you say something love?" he asked one of his spiders as he thought communicated with it " someone following me is it" he said useing his sense of smell senseing nothing until he saw a shadow and decided to see who it was he told the spiders on his soulders to wait for his signal as the crawled into the darkness hiding as baki countined his walk down the alley baiting this perosn into a harmless trap for myhticals but deadly for humans trap.

( ooc: dont worry it wont kill you or harm u just get you into a "sticky" situation")
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:38 am

She raised an eyebrow when she saw him take a turn into the alley and stopped in her tracks merely a few feet away from the alley entrance. I have to remember not to let my guard down.. she thought as she slowly and carefully took a step into the alley.

Maigo didn't want to summon her weapon unless she really needed to. She stood perfectly still at the entrance with her hands by her side, preparing herself for any possible surprise attacks that the person may throw at her. "H-hey?" she called out to the figure unaware of her stutter. A dark alley...2 people...possible danger...pfft, why should I be afraid of that? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:46 am

suddenley from the darkest edges of the alley spider webbing shot out forming a invisable web cacthing her in its strong binds "i knew someone was following me" baki said holding out a nail gentley cutting the tip of her point finger and tasteing the small sip of blood that driped out. "your a vampire" he automaticalley said cutting her lose from the web with a pocket knife setting her free "baki is the name" said as the spiders came crawling up his shouldrs resting there while he held his hand out to shake.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:36 pm

She cringed slightly at the sight of all the spiders but unconsciously extended her own hand to shake his, somewhat baffled that he'd go from trapping her in a virtually invisible web to casually introducing himself. Maigo snapped herself out of her daze. "Baki... So you were the one who put on that 'show' earlier? And I assume that..." she carefully studied his appearance, but judging from his actions it was already pretty obvious he was also a Vampire. "...you're a Vampire, too." her face showed no emotion, unlike her voice that sounded as though she was pleasantly surprised or pleased with this encounter. "Name's Maigo." she placed her arms back by her side as her eyes once again fell onto the spiders. "...You have companions."
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:01 pm

"yeah i turned that building into my own little slice of hell" baki said as he cooed to his spiders "and yes these are my pets they love they taste of meat normally if you were a human you would be a delicious meal for my pets but seeing as your a vampire such as myself i must deny them a dessert" he said as he helped her out of the web grabbing her hand to help her up "what about you do you have any companions?" he asked senseing no precense of danger in the air
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:57 pm

"Depends on what you mean by 'companions'." she said as she brushed off her clothing. "I have some friends I guess, though none of them have exactly the same interests as I do and sometimes they even hinder me from doing what I know is right. Really annoying." she could've said a lot more but, being as she had just met Baki and he was but an acquaintance at the moment she felt she had spoke about herself in that area enough. "If you mean companions as in do I have anyone...or anything...to help me kill, then no. I prefer to do it the old-fashioned way." she rubbed the index finger Baki had cut against her thumb to clear off any little bits of dried blood. "Not that I have anything against the way you kill...your way seems really convenient." Maigo, with a faint smile, slowly waved at the spiders although she wasn't quite used to seeing a pack of spiders so casually sitting on a man's shoulder.

And if you even think of attacking me you have another thing coming.. was what she would say if she didn't want to be so polite, but Maigo kept it in her head. Baki was practically the only Vampire she had really met that she didn't have to kill because the Vampires were "lost" so-to-speak, and that had the same amount, perhaps more, hatred against humans.

"Looks like you're not too fond of humans yourself." she said suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:48 am

"no" he said looking awat"humans are insects that need squashing and spiders eat insects" he said smileig at his own joke.he checks his wacth " want to go cause more chaos?" hesaid with a evil smile on his face. in the distance a wolf howls in the absenceof a moon baki knows how it feels.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:32 pm

She chuckled softly while a delighted smile came over her face. " 'Insects that need squashing', eh? I met someone who said that before." she said. It was an inside joke only Maigo would fully understand being that she was referring to herself. "I like the way you think. It would be ... 'fun' ..." she tapped a finger against her forehead in amusement, Maigo hadn't used that word in a long time. "...to exterminate those insects alongside you." she crossed her arms and looked at Baki as though still waiting for his final approval of her decision.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Baki put his rm around her and stared at her with his red eyes " i would love your company" thousands of spiders around them clicked with delight as he noticed it was getting to 2 o clock "we have 2 hours before we should begin looking for shelter" he noted
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:56 pm

She looked at him for a moment or two with a curious expression on her face, an expression like that of a person who had just discovered something very unusual or unique and was trying to study it as best as she possibly could. Maigo's smile came back a second later. "It's your show." she said, implying that he should take the lead. Maigo gently turned Baki's head towards the alleyway exit with her index finger to direct his attention over to the occasional human that would pass by the alley. "You were the cause of all the stuff that happened earlier." she reminded him. "You know more about causing chaos than I do. Maybe I could learn something from you."
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:24 pm

"very well" baki said as he lead them inot another warehouse "this is a military ware house" baki said noteing all the guards with automatic machine guns and explosoves "first tell me what you see" baki said wanting to test her awarness
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:04 am

"Guards of course. One of 'em is looking at me funny." she raised an eyebrow and set her sights on him and briefly raised her head to give him a "What are you looking at?" look. "Then.." Maigo again set her gaze to look in front of herself. "Lots of ammo...explosives...other weapons of the sort. It's to be expected since it's a military warehouse after all." she shrugged and glanced at Baki. "I hope you don't assume I'm blind." she shrugged at the simplicity of the question. "Anyway, yeah..it's that kind of a place where if you make one wrong move you get turned into swiss cheese in a second; no big deal for us, though."
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:36 am

baki nodded as he whispered somethiong into a green glowing spider and threw it onto a guard near a explosive "AUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH FIREEEE" the guard scremead as another green spider bite another guard "AAAAAH HELP IM DROWNINGG!!!!!!!" another bitten guard stated shooting randomley at the air screming about wasps "delta squard has gone mad" a soldier said "return fire!" as a civil war started in the warehouse beetwenn the humans "and there you have it" says baki waiting for the right moment to strike
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:38 pm

"You do have some tricks up your sleeve." Maigo smiled as she watched the guards exchange fire. "What if they accidently shoot an explosive, though?"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:58 pm

"im actually planning on that" baki said waitning for their numbrers to go down "of corse we can kill them all now if you want to" baki said with a smile on the corners of his mouth
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:50 pm

Maigo pondered on the suggestion for a moment. "Nah, doing it the other way would be anticlimactic." she turned to look at him and nodded. "I'm all for the guards shooting the bombs. They'll make nice fireworks. But how exactly will we make it out without being caught in the blast?"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:25 pm

" a good question" he stated as a guard shoot a gas tank leaving white gas shooting out of the tank woud "with the comstant fireing of the guns this place will blow sky high in a minute" as he checked his wacth he oticed one minute until sunrise "we better be going now and i really wanted you to kill something tonight too" he said in a whisper as he dropped a gernade n a tub of gasoline "want to race?" baki siad as he counted down the explosion "5,4,3,2,........"
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:18 pm

"Not sure where to, but...see you there." Maigo said with a smirk as she immediately flit out of the warehouse and turned to the right, running down the road.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:36 pm

as soon as she took off baki was right behind her and as soon as they left the danger area the warehouse engulfed in flames instantley killing alot of soldiers. baki tackled maigo playfully as they rollled down a hill baki laughing the whole way down.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:56 pm

She lay completely still on the ground looking aimlessly up into the sky for a moment or two to allow herself to grasp what had just happened. "That..." a soft laugh cut her sentence off. Maigo smiled bigger than ever. "...was fun!" she rolled over on her stomach to catch her breath, which only took a minute. She turned her head upwards to look up once again at the sky that was slowly but surely lighting up more and more due to the sun coming up. "I like the way you do things." she rolled once again on her back and looked over at Baki. "We really should look for some kind of shelter though, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:19 pm

"yeah" baki said still smileing rembering this part of town "theirs a abandoned hotel around here somwhere" baki looked around and finnally pointed it out "right there"
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:33 pm

Maigo stood back up and looked at the hotel Baki had pointed out. "Alright...I hope it's still in decent shape." she had only taken one step forward before she stopped and looked at him again. "What's the rush, though anyway? The sun is weaker in the morning than it is at noon. It shouldn't bother us that much right now. And also.." she paused. "What did you mean earlier when you said 'I wanted you to kill someone'? If you wanted me to do that then you could've just told me and then that'd be that."
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:57 pm

" when i mean kill something i didnt mean me" baki said with a grin on his face "but if udont want to sleep in a hotel room alone with me........." baki trailed off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

stakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stakeout
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Locations :: Boston, MA, USA-
Jump to: