Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jess Newbury

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Kai

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 1654
HP:
Jess Newbury Left_bar_bleue100/100Jess Newbury Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Jess Newbury Left_bar_bleue50/50Jess Newbury Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Jess Newbury Empty
PostSubject: Jess Newbury   Jess Newbury I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:12 pm

Name: Jess Newbury
Race: Vampire
Physical Appearance:
Eye color:
Topaz
Hair color: Sandy Blonde
Hair length: Short; Attractively Messy
Over all height: 5' 11"
Weight: 137 lbs

Head: Yes, please.

Upper body: ..Sure, why not.

Lower body: Yes, I would like to reproduce one day.

Feet: Couldn't run without them, could iI

Special Abilities: Can read minds of ampires and Kai.

Fighting Style: Aggresive; tries to avoid hurting humans. Animals, however, stand no hope.

History: ((NOTE: THIS HISTORY IS DONE IN FIRST PERSON))
I was born under the name of Justin Newbury around two-hundred, eighteen years ago, to my father Tom and my mother Lisa. I had a younger brother named Jack, and a younger sister named Alex. We would've been one happy family if not for all the problems. My father was a serious alchoholic, and my mother was a prostitue. My father, however, had no knowledge of my mother's "night out." At least, not until he came home one day. He had a dozen roses, and a bottle of whine. If he was looking to surprise us, he was doin' fine. I heard him shout for mother up and down the hall, then i heard a bottle break against the bedroom wall. I was put to bed for the night, as were Jack and Alex. As morning approached, I ran into my mother's room like every morning. She had cancer, so I was always afraid she'd die. My jaw fell about a foot when I saw she wasn't there. Going to the front door, i noticed the headline in the paper. father's truck was buried in the local motel. I guess the deskclerk said he saw it all real clear: he never hit the brakes. And he was shiftin gears. Mother is in the graveyard, father's in the pen. I started crying, but that was when everything went all weird and stuff.

My siblings had gone missing, as well as everything in the house. Soon, it was just a white, blank space. I started panicing, unknown to the details of what had happened. It was then that I was visited by someone in a strange outfit. As I stood up from the ground, I noticed that it was mainly just a robe. Black in immediate color, but had a zipper along the front. Near the top, the hooded part, there were two some trails of white. They seemed like fur, but the vision is blurry. He taked to me for a while, then opened two portals of darkness. According to him, one lead my old life, the regular life that I had been living. My mother and father would even be alive. However, as a catch, it would only be the past month. This would force me to live through it again, giving me a second try at choosing the other one. The other one lead to a place caleld 'Organization XIII' composed of XIII nobodies. He then gave his name: 'Kelyx.' I chose to go through the one on the right, the one leading to the Organization. Kelyx laughed slightly, which kind of
scared me, honestly.

So, I was fifteen years old and a human. They despised me, and still do to date. Kelyx brought me there for a reason though, and I intended to find out what it was. By now, the memories are a litle clearer, this happeneing only three years ago. The reason the memories were as blurry as they were was because of what happened then. Kelyx told me about the Organization, nobodies, heartless, demons and slightly about Unbirth. I had no clue what he was talking about, so i blocked it out. bad move. That same day, Kelyx turned me into a heartless. I guess that when someone is a heartless, they are also a nobody. That's why its so blurry, i only have half of the memory. The only other thing I recall would be him changing my name to Jess instead of Justin.

So, that's basically my story. I guess there's more to come, but eh, what the hell do I know when it comes down to that stuff? For all I know, this clould be the ending. But, in life, every ending is only a new beggining...

Last edited by Kai on Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
Jess Newbury Left_bar_bleue100/100Jess Newbury Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Jess Newbury Left_bar_bleue50/50Jess Newbury Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Jess Newbury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess Newbury   Jess Newbury I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:25 pm

Good history; approved.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net

Jess Newbury
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: