Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ruby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anima

Anima

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 404, appears 24
HP:
Ruby Left_bar_bleue100/100Ruby Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Ruby Left_bar_bleue50/50Ruby Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Ruby   Ruby I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:28 pm

Name: Ruby Arrowhead
Race: Werewolf
Physical Appearance: an attractive lady with redish brown hair kept in pigtails. she has a few freckles which make her pearly green eyes stand out. she is rather tall at 5 ft 8 and weighs 124 pounds. wears a a red bikini top and white gypsy skirt with knee high brown boots .
Phased Appearance: a redish brown wolf of average size that is faster rather than strong.
Personality: impish and mischeifious Ruby is rather hard to make freinds with though is a kind and compasinate person once the bond is made . she is very open to things out the norms and is somewhat a thrill seeker.
Special Abilities: can at will feel emotions of those around her anf influence peoples emotions (not thoughts or will)
Fighting Style: evasive
History: she was raised on a farm in itlay and was the typical tomboy. she was setn away to a relitives place after her first phase to learn how to cope with all the things going on. she didtn do much as a werewolf finding the best part never getting cold, she helped out at charity centers stealing from bad and filthy rich people . when the date 2010 came she was overjoyed and loves how open she can be. she is currently living in italy .
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
Ruby Left_bar_bleue100/100Ruby Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Ruby Left_bar_bleue50/50Ruby Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby   Ruby I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:58 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net

Ruby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: