Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) Left_bar_bleue100/100Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) Left_bar_bleue50/50Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome)   Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:01 am

Katrien was nervous as she knocked on the door of the big brick house she'd been instructed to come to. Apparently there was some sort of Christmas party going on tonight and she'd been invited. She'd never really been one for partying, though. She didn't really even know why she'd come.
The door was answered by a startling familiar face.
"Dad?" she said, surprised. He smiled in response and gestured her to come inside, but he said nothing. Katy had thought Levin would be in London for Christmas this year. "What are you doing here?" she asked her blood father.
"Hosting a party, of course. Now go have some fun. You look like you need it." Levin said before walking away and leaving Katy alone in the large front room.
It was full of people--most of which she didn't know. Music was being blasted from the speakers overhead--some Elvis Christmas song or something. There was a long refreshment table against the far right wall and a large, elaborately decorated Christmas tree on the other end of the room.
Katy didn't want to be here, but she didn't want to offend her father figure either. She scanned the crowed for Levin, but decided to go be the shy girl at the refreshment table when she didn't see him.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net
Vance
Admin
Vance

Number of posts : 396

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 16/1992
HP:
Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) Left_bar_bleue300/300Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) Left_bar_bleue150/150Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome)   Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:22 am

Vance stepped up on the porch, stamping his boots a few times to get the snow off. Jeeze, why didn't I take that winter coat when I had the chance. He knocked on the door and was answered, upon the door opening, by an "Oh its you. Levin said you were coming." "Well then I guess I'm at the right place." He stepped in and found a chair off to the side, away from the large group of people at the party.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 218/1792 [[[Appears 15]]]
HP:
Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) Left_bar_bleue300/300Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) Left_bar_bleue150/150Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome)   Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:53 pm

Maigo walked up to the door and knocked. She wasn't wearing anything to keep herself warm because she liked the cold of course. The door opened and she was greeted by practically the same response Vance had gotten. She stepped through the door awkwardly with a quiet "Alright then.." as she looked around at the huge amount of people. This seemed horribly out of character for her as she hadn't attended a party of any kind for as long as she could remember, but she felt rejecting this kind of an invitation would be rude.

She listened in some amusement to the Elvis Christmas songs that were playing, though Maigo wasn't particularly a fan of his. She searched the room for any faces she did know, but the crowd for any faces that she knew but only spotted Vance by a chair off to the side of the crowd but found it was going to be awkward for her to approach him after the previous events.

Maigo was here to relax. She might as well, anyway.

She looked around the area to see if she could spot any open chairs and found another one off to the left of the crowd. She nonchalantly walked over to the spot then sat in the chair and crossed her legs then looked up at the speakers above, listening intently to the music.

Last edited by Maigo on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I cans speel gewd!)
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24/ 1986
HP:
Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) Left_bar_bleue100/100Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) Left_bar_bleue50/50Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome)   Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:19 pm

Rek's stepped on the porch quietly, hearing the party going on inside. He looked down at the letter in his hand and stuffed it away in his pocket. "I guess... I'm here" He said silently to himself as he looked down. He had a different wardrobe today, instead of all black he had white on.
His hat was removed and his hair was combed straight down his back. "I haven't dressed like this in a long time." He though as he knocked onto the door. Although he did not have his sword with him, he had his pistol just in case something would happen during the party. His white fur cape blew in the wind as a man opened the door with a smile.

"Ah, we've been expecting you Mr. Garrowson" The man said in a gleeful tone of voice as he opened the door fully and stepped the side to let him in. Rek's slowly nodded as he entered the room to see a mass amount of people.
Humans, werewolves, and vampires alike. It was odd to him but he shrugged it off as he walked through the cloud and tried to look for somebody who he knew that would invite him to this party.
Back to top Go down
http://fma-forum.2forum.biz/forum.htm
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome)   Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:44 pm

She occasionally turned her eyes on the entrance to see if anyone else she knew would come in. Of course, there came Reks Garrowson. Maigo's eyes slightly widened when she studied his spontaneous change in attire and, soon she found that she had jumped up off the chair and was standing in the midst of the crowd. She tapped her finger against her own cheek, Well, at least I'm not acting insane anymore..well hopefully not now. she thought as she looked around at the party-goers. She glanced once more at Reks' direction before heading over to the refreshment stand. It only took her a moment to find out that Katrien was also there, next to another girl. "Hey there." she said to her with a smile. Even as she spoke she picked up two cups and poured some punch into them. "I'd love to stay and talk but ah..I have something I really need to do first." she hastily picked up the two cups trying to hold them as carefully as possible and the index finger of her right hand as a substitute for saying "See you around.", then headed off once again towards Reks' direction.

Of course she had to look through the huge crowd of people in order to find him. How hard can it be? He's pure white! she thought. And once Maigo had put that thought to work, finding him was a piece of cake; it was getting to him that would be the problem. So, she headed towards that same cloud and squeezed through the party-goers until cape of white was right in front of her face. Maigo abruptly stopped knowing that, if she had spilled even a drop of punch that it would stain.

"Reks?" she said to him, trying to keep her voice just a little above the noise of the music and the sound of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome)   Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:07 pm

Vance looked over as the door opened, noticing that Reks had an extreme change of appearance. Dang, didn't realize he would dress up for such an occasion. He stop up and went to the concessions line and noticed Maigo there, as she briskly walked off in Reks' direction. Time for a little fun. He grabbed a glass of Coke from the table and pulled some mistletoe from his pocket. This is too good to resist. He thought as he taped a piece up over all the doorways, and waited to see what would happen, standing right in one of the rigged doorways.

OOC: This is gonna be a fun party for sure! ^^
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome)   Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:18 pm

Rek's turned around as he heard a familiar voice to see Maigo. He was a bit shocked to see her of all people in a party like this but he was surprised at himself for coming so he couldn't make a comment about that. He sighed and looked at her, she looked... different. He didn't know why but he felt a bit light headed but he shook it off.
"Maigo... I'm a bit surprised to see you here." He said above the music so his voice would be heard by her. His head looked around for a moment expecting Vance to come from out of the blue but he saw no one he knew before.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome)   Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:48 am

Her eyes followed his line-of-sight when he looked around, and Maigo noticed that Vance wasn't sitting in his chair anymore. She shrugged it off and quickly looked back at Reks with a somewhat surprised expression. "I could say the same for you." she said in the same loud tone of voice. She lowered it a little to continue, "..with you being a hunter..and all." Maigo extended her right arm to offer him the drink that was in her hand. "Um...would you like some punch?"
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome)   Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:19 pm

Vance grinned from his place near the door. Those two... ^^ He almost laughed at the thought. Maybe its time to give them a little nudge...
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome)   Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:33 pm

Rek's smiled some as she spoke. "Even hunters need to have some relaxation at times you know." He looked at the empty chair that Maigo glanced at and wondered who sat in it until she offered him some punch. He nodded. "I would actually, thank you Maigo." He put out his hand for the glass.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome)   Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:16 pm

She smiled and nodded, handing him the glass of punch still trying her best not to spill a single drop. Although she did not show it, she had this uneasy feeling that wouldn't go away ever since Vance left his chair. Maigo took a sip out of her own glass of punch before looking around the room once more, but not without her view being obstructed by the crowd. "You know, I thought I saw Vance somewhere around here...'wonder where he went..?" her smile faded somewhat but was still there as she looked at the refreshment table out from the corner of her eye but did not see him there either. She took another sip of punch. "You sure dressed up for this, didn't you?" she said with her softened smile just to let him know that she didn't mean that statement in bad-nature.

Maigo took yet another sip of her punch (somewhat nervously) that was now half-empty. Wow..didn't know I was this thirsty. she shrugged at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome)   Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:38 pm

"You sent for me?" Vance appeared behind Maigo, tapping her on the shoulder. "Jeeze this party is kinda slow and all." He took another sip of his Coke.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome)   Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:21 pm

Maigo quickly turned around upon feeling a tap on her shoulder. "Oh, there you are." she said with no real change of her facial expression. "Well, I'm not really sure why I'm here anyway but I might as well relax." she lightly tapped her finger on the glass and moved her head over to the direction of the refreshment table to let Vance know that Katrien was over there and, since he had brought her up in a conversation back in Dublin in Reks' house; Maigo assumed that they were probably friends.

She looked back at Vance and took another sip of her punch, shrugging helplessly in response to Vance's statement that the party was indeed slow. "As long as it's a break from all the fighting and whatnot it really doesn't matter that much to me." she chuckled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome)   Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:47 pm

"Ya I guess that's true." He glanced in the direction Maigo had indicated a second ago and then nodded in the direction of the nearest mistletoe rigged doorway. "I've gotta get the Christmas pranks in first, but I've been meaning to talk to her." He pulled a piece of mistletoe out of his pocket and held up over Maigo and Reks. "Merry Christmas you two ^^."
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome)   Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:16 pm

She tilted her head upward a bit to look up at the mistletoe, then looked back at Vance with a flustered look. "You didn't just do that..." she said dryly. Maigo was light-headed now, herself.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome)   Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:18 pm

"He he." Vance stood there with a sort of dumb childish grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome)   Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party! (All Are Welcome)
Page 1 of 1