Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

begging ( for anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fang Kenels

Fang Kenels

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 17
HP:
begging ( for anyone) Left_bar_bleue100/100begging ( for anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
begging ( for anyone) Left_bar_bleue50/50begging ( for anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

begging ( for anyone) Empty
PostSubject: begging ( for anyone)   begging ( for anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:04 pm

sitting on a street corner , the cold stone numbing my ass i lay slouched due to the amount of time ive been sitting there.
i look up at people as they walk past " please some change " i utter hopefully and as kind as i can. when they ignore me i yell curses and crude words at the stuck up gits. thank god i dont get cold. i hated living like this.

One hour , or two pass by , but hey whos counting i got about 6 dollars on me now. i take out a ready rolled spliff and light it . the drug kicks in fast , gregs stuff was good alright . i made loads dealing in the alleyway a few blocks east. i sit there wishing a pretty girl would give me some change, in fact theres allot more i wouldnt mind a pretty girl giving me. i lblush and change my chain of thoughts.

who knows how long its been? its getting dark now anyway. i limp into a cardbord box for shelter to keep up the facade , when someone tries to mug me , il get them. and all their valuables .

Last edited by Fang Kenels on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for katrin AKA a pretty lady .)
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
begging ( for anyone) Left_bar_bleue100/100begging ( for anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
begging ( for anyone) Left_bar_bleue50/50begging ( for anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: begging ( for anyone)   begging ( for anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:30 pm

Katrien was walking down the street with her hands in her pockets and her head down when she thought she heard something. She stopped and looked for the source of the sound. There was a cardboard box a yard or so in front of her. It looked like there was someone in it. A bum, maybe? She walked forward curiously, but stopped again when she smelled it. No, not a bum. A werewolf.
"What are you doing?" she asked the werewolf, not exactly kindly.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net
Maigo

Maigo

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 218/1792 [[[Appears 15]]]
HP:
begging ( for anyone) Left_bar_bleue300/300begging ( for anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
begging ( for anyone) Left_bar_bleue150/150begging ( for anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: begging ( for anyone)   begging ( for anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:40 pm

Maigo was resting on her back, eyes closed, on the edge of a roof just above Fang's box shelter. Times like these she wished that she COULD go to sleep...things got pretty boring not to mention time seemed to move as slow as a snail. She tapped her finger on the rooftop to the rhythm like a waltz, tapping just slightly louder on every 1st beat...probably one of those songs from the 1700s stuck in her head. Again she closed her eyes for just a few moments, the nameless tune in her head flooding out the noises of the street. She reopened them just to roll over on her side and look over the rooftop at the many pedestrians in the city...a cardboard box right below where she lay. Maybe there's something interesting inside..no harm to look.. was all she thought before she rolled off the roof and put her hands out in front of her and landed on the street corner below. There's nothing alive in there, is there? she thought for a moment of summoning her rapier then stabbing it through the box..but what if there WAS something alive inside that didn't mean any harm? That'd be as bad as murder, but then again murder wasn't really that bad anymore nowadays.

She was about to kick the box before she had really noticed Katrien being there. She stared with a baffled look on her face at Katrien, then back at the box before slowly walking over in front of it. "What the-!?" her mouth dropped as she saw the box's contents.

Maigo raised one hand towards Katrien as a friendly gesture but couldn't put her eyes off the werewolf. A werewolf...in a BOX!?
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: begging ( for anyone)   begging ( for anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:44 pm

Katrien nodded briefly at Maigo, then took a couple of steps towards the box.
"Hey buddy! You gonna say something or what?" she said to the werewolf inside.
Back to top Go down
Fang Kenels

Fang Kenels

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: begging ( for anyone)   begging ( for anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:41 am

i hear two female voices and tumble out of my box. i grin as i see two very pretty ladies . " hello there " i say with a wink and raise of my eyebrows. " im just having some difficulty finding a place to live ..." i stop speaking as i notice just how beautiful the females are. " woah you too are really , well gorgeous " i quickly neaten up my charcoal hair and beam a gleaming white smile .

" so what brings two gems like you two out here " i ask trying to be seductive .

OC : sorry my internet connection is really bad . thats why i took so long ,
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
begging ( for anyone) Left_bar_bleue300/300begging ( for anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
begging ( for anyone) Left_bar_bleue150/150begging ( for anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: begging ( for anyone)   begging ( for anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:06 pm

Maigo continued staring in disbelief at the Werewolf, both caught off-guard by his flirtatious personality and of course the fact that he had been taking shelter in a cardboard box. Yeah..he's a wolf alright. she thought with a sigh. "Well I would try to help you out but I don't really have a place to live either.." she said trying her best to smile and to sound caring, although she wasn't quite sure why a werewolf like him would have trouble protecting himself in a place like this. "..and yet I...do...fine..so you should too." she spoke in a decrescendo when she wondered why exactly she was talking in the first place, or perhaps she was overwhelmed by the feeling of awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Fang Kenels

Fang Kenels

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: begging ( for anyone)   begging ( for anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:37 pm

i look at the lady bearing a thin fragile looking sword confused " what do you mean im a wolf ? i know im a stray but thats a bit harsh miss, and you just claimed your homeless too..." i start to get nervous and rummage in my right pocket and take out a normal fag. i spark up and as i take the first , lovely drag offer the two very attractive girls one , nor expecting to lose any . i hope i dont seem too anxious as they seem to know one another well ...and i cant even consider hurting such desirable ladies .
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: begging ( for anyone)   begging ( for anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:25 pm

OOC: Maigo doesn't have her rapier out since she didn't summon it and she thought in her head that you were a wolf, not say it out loud. Razz

BIC:

"Homeless is such a strong word.." she raised her hand and shook her head slightly to decline his offer on the fag. Maigo couldn't help but act a little harsh being that her past experiences had hardened her extremely to the point of being a completely different person than she was before. She loosened up, trying to give this guy some slack. "Honestly though, why are you living like this? You can make money much, much easier another way." she smiled. "Works better at night than at day time though. Everyone can see you in the day." she lowered her voice so that the people nearby wouldn't hear her.
Back to top Go down
Fang Kenels

Fang Kenels

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: begging ( for anyone)   begging ( for anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:23 pm

i look at her odd . " umm what works better at night ...im a bit clueless here sorry im not the sharpest tool in the shed ..." i reply ..i think how stupid i am . i put my fags away and take another puff . " sorry you must think i am right loser ..its just my ..um well "guardian " recently got killed by a witch so im homeless ...i am just a guy trying to get by you know? " i explain i look at the girl ...her beauty so ...i dont know but it seemed magical . ...i go white as i consider she she may not be human ...
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: begging ( for anyone)   begging ( for anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:56 pm

Katrien had been silent up to this point, not wanting to just inject herself into their odd little conversation. But now she took a few steps back from the werewolf and decided to go ahead and interrupt.
"She meant that work is better at night. And who exactly are you, anyway?" Katy said, not exactly nicely.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: begging ( for anyone)   begging ( for anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:00 pm

Maigo scratched the back of her head and glanced at Katrien from the corner of her eye. Not really.. she thought. But it was probably better off it not being said. After all, she had no idea who exactly this person was, why should she be helping him?

"Um..yes, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Number of posts : 396

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 16/1992
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: begging ( for anyone)   begging ( for anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:09 pm

"Before you get carried away with introductions, the best night work is hit jobs and thievery." Vance stepped out of the shadows where he had been standing the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: begging ( for anyone)   begging ( for anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:12 pm

Katrien was surprised by Vance's seemingly sudden appearance. Why didn't I notice him before? she thought. Katy sighed and shook her head, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Fang Kenels

Fang Kenels

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: begging ( for anyone)   begging ( for anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:44 am

my face sinks into a expression saying what did i do to deserve this " em .. thanks... " i really picked the wrong alley-way to kip in this god forsaken night . i look at the new guy. and wave almost laughing . ** i feel like im missing an important piece of data with this little discussion of theirs **.. i think worried .
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: begging ( for anyone)   begging ( for anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:31 pm

Maigo shook her head and sighed. "Well...? What's your name?" she asked. ...and what gives you the right to flirt with people you've never met before? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: begging ( for anyone)   begging ( for anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

begging ( for anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Locations :: Chicago, IL, USA-
Jump to: