Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Derailed

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vance
Admin
Vance

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 16/1992
HP:
Derailed Left_bar_bleue300/300Derailed Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Derailed Left_bar_bleue150/150Derailed Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:27 am

Vance sat down on a doorstep to take a breather. He had been traveling for a while and hadn't rested much. The air was thick with smoke, as another large scale attack had begun. This is way colder than Paris, and more war-torn. He cupped his hands and breathed into them, trying to keep them from being frost-bitten. He had neglected to get gloves and was paying the price for that blunder.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 218/1792 [[[Appears 15]]]
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:31 am

Ahh, THIS is perfect! she practically ignored the large scale attack that was in place and only focused on the wonderful freezing air. Maigo smiled with eyes open wide in satisfaction while stretching out her arms above her. Next to her stood the ruined remains of a house. This kind of weather always raises my spirits! Well, if you ignore the presence of that smoke.. her wings were still aching from that crash-landing back in Paris, but at least the aching had calmed down a bit. But It's definitely better than that Paris place. she winced at the thought of Paris but her smile still remained. She placed her hands back to her side. "Way to go, Moscow!" she exclaimed. Maigo seemed to be in her best mood yet and no thought had entered her mind relating to the attack that had taken place. Unless the battle would have literally moved right on top of her, she probably wouldn't care anyway. She had wanted to "get away" from the war, but how was that even possible? Maigo scoffed when old, unpleasant memories entered her mind. Even I can only take so much of this before breaking.. she sighed and stood a few moments in silence before shaking off the sudden feeling of hopelessness that had washed over her.

She was once again in her unusually "perky" mood as she span around in the cold air before falling to the ground on her back. It took her a few more seconds to realize that she could sense someone familiar nearby. Well, she had met him so many times she had found out who it was in a heartbeat. Ah...I wonder if Vance is having any more of his mood swings lately.. she smirked almost as if she had thought that in bad-nature. Maigo chuckled. "I could kill 'em and Reks and I'd have nothing to worry about!" she blinked as her smile faded and her mouth formed a tiny "O" shape. Where the hell did that random, murderous thought come from? Let's see..I left New York, I went to Paris..I met Reks whom I despise...then I met Vance who had that bad habit of interrupting battles...I made a promise to Reks shortly thereafter. Did I say "I Promise"!? she thought. I merely said that I'd make an agreement. Is that even the same thing? Hell if I care! she jumped up and placed her hands at her hips. She seemed to practically stare into nothingness with a wry smile covering her face.

Vance acts like some sort of a peacemaker, with his interrupting battles. The only reason Reks isn't dead right now is because I made a silly "promise" to him and in the process, broke my own! Do I have a reason to end Vance's life? No, not at the moment. But do I have a reason to end Reks' life? Surely! Next time I see him he'll be dead! That's what I promised to you Mom and Dad. I'm definitely sorry for breaking it, I know I share the same kind of hatred for humans as you do! And it only intensifies with each Vampire they slay.

Yes. Maigo had finally cracked. Perhaps the freezing air had got to her head, or maybe she was suffering from her lack of drinking a little blood ---- of course it could've been she just wanted to try something different rather than just watch her own kind fall before her eyes by the hands of humans.

Then again, if Vance likes to interrupt battles, he may interrupt mine and Reks' when the time comes. she shook her head as she laughed. I don't want that to happen! And Vance seems so sad in this world...I'll make him happy again! she grinned.

"Snake's fang." she said holding out her right hand. Surely enough the rapier appeared in her hand. "Some blood's gonna be shed today that's for sure!" she exclaimed. A child-like eagerness had taken over her body as she flit over to Vance's direction. Killing Reks will feel like killing my own family? That's a laugh!
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:13 am

Vance glanced up. He smelled a familiar scent coming towards him, and it had an odd feel to it. Maigo, but why is it so odd?? I thought she was still in Paris?? Whats up with this odd feeling it brings?? He felt her presence drawing closer until it was almost right on top of him.

That's when she came into view. She had a crazed look in her eye and was holding her rapier. "Hey Maigo, are you alright?" He could feel by her aura that she had lost it completely, but she might be brought back if someone tried hard enough.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:33 am

"Am I alright? I've never felt more alright in my life, VANCE!!" she said rapidly with an open smile. Maigo didn't bother to wait for a reply as she kept on running towards Vance until circling around him when she finally reached him so she faced his back as she plunged the rapier towards him.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:10 am

Vance was still frostbitten and didn't have enough time to react, feeling the sharp steel pierce his back and go straight through, the drops of blood glistening on the end before dripping to the ground. "Maigo, what the hell?!" He pushed the rapier back through his back, crying out in pain, and then swung his fist at her sword hand, attempting to make her drop it.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:45 pm

Maigo let his fist make contact with her sword hand as the rapier fell to the ground. She winced a little but Maigo still had the look of sadistic-like joy on her face. "You look surprised, Vance." she smiled as she stretched her right hand out from the blow. "Come to think of it, you're right. Swords VS Fists aren't that fun, let alone fair." she said jokingly as she somewhat casually placed her hands by her side. "Or maybe it's MY sudden 'mood change'. Whatever. This is the real me now!"

She really was in a hurry to incapacitate Vance, but wanted his death to be nice and slow. Her real target wasn't him to begin with, but he was an obstacle in her path, one that she needed to get rid of, somehow. "Here. I'll give you 10 good seconds to get familiar with the current situation before you're going to have to leave this place for good."

Already she was excitingly awaiting the events that would occur soon. She was ready to make a counter-attack if a blow should come her way, but at the same time she was looking for a reasonable battle-plan, or a good spot to attack Vance next.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:03 pm

Vance felt the warm blood run down from the wound and stain his shirt, dripping to the ground. Suddenly, his temple to throb familiarly. Dang, not now! He tried to stop the bleeding somewhat but the throbbing was getting worse. He could feel himself getting dizzy from the combined force of the two and wasn't sure how much longer he could hold on.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:16 pm

"Time's up!" she said abruptly. Once again she summoned her rapier to her right hand as she grabbed the neck of Vance's jacket with her left. "But the fun's just starting..." she grinned as she held her rapier to his neck for a few moments before positioning it over her left shoulder as if preparing to behead him. "...I'm doing you a favor." she muttered. The only reason she hadn't swung right now is because she was hesitating.

Go on and kill him already..
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Number of posts : 41
Location : Since you're asking, you don't know. Let's keep it that way.

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24 [Appears 16]
HP:
Derailed Left_bar_bleue100/100Derailed Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Derailed Left_bar_bleue50/50Derailed Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:37 am

Darren quickly flash stepped and roundhoused Maigo, sending her flying into a wall, causing no damage but incapacitating her for a few moments. He quickly helped Vance up. "Are you alright?!" He asked, not hesitating to take out his daggers. He wasn't a fighter, but he'll still help his friends from lunatics.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander

Alexzander

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:36 am

im hungry...
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:04 am

"The hell!?" she breathed before she slammed into the wall. In her daze she wouldn't have been able to avoid the attack anyway. Maigo again dropped her rapier on the ground, so it disappeared upon impact. She coughed as she tried to catch her breath. If it's not one thing it's the other! Vance isn't the only one who likes interrupting battles apparently. Why didn't I attack when I had the chance?! she thought to herself while attempting to regain her balance. Forget the rapier...I'm going hand-to-hand. That guy does-..wait..I've met him before...back in Paris.. she grimaced. What the hell is he doing all the way over in Russia? And at a time like this! These guys are driving me nuts... she had finally regained her balance as she quickly flit over behind a building off in the distance, then flying to land on top of the building before quickly laying back down on the rooftop trying to not make her presence there completely obvious. However, she had sensed there was another Vampire near, although it was one whom she had never met before. Can't worry about that now...but hopefully he'll help instead of hinder my plan here. she sighed as she summoned her rapier once again. [i]I'll be needing you after all..

Maigo lay there a few seconds before peaking over the rooftops edge looking for other nearby rooftops she could probably jump on, slowly making her way back to Vance and Darren. Time was of the essence, she wasn't sure what Darren would do to Vance be it assist him or hinder him further. This was Maigo's "job" and her "job" alone, she wouldn't let anyone get in her way. She frowned out of a feeling that would be rather hard to put into words, but nevertheless, she quickly and quietly leaped from one rooftop to the other to attempt to make her way back to where she originally was.

If this doesn't work I probably have no choice but to attack them head on...but they're bound to help each other in one way or another. Damnit!
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:32 am

Vance stood up, clutching his chest."Ya I'm fine." He looked around expecting Maigo to come from any direction. Whats wrong with her?? His head was still throbbing, another sign that his werewolf side was about to come out.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:20 am

I've got to get Vance out of the way even if I have to kill him...

Maigo caught a brief glance of Vance and Darren before her view was blocked by another rooftop as she continued hopping from roof to roof. What was I thinking? He doesn't deserve a SLOW death. she bit her lip so hard it bled. ..I should make it quick and painless.. she thought while wiping away the blood that was running down from her lip. She hopped on a few more roofs before coming to a stop as Maigo stared aimlessly in front of herself. Why was she doing this? She knew the difference between right and wrong but felt that she had nothing to lose by doing what she was planning to do. A feeling of regret also haunted her as since her first visit to Paris she had done many things of which she was not proud of.

She had to make up for that by doing what she had originally planned to do in the first place. And that was to kill every human she saw as well as any people who dared to get in her way.

Maigo jumped off the rooftop she was standing on and as soon as she hit the ground she flit across the way before flying onto another rooftop nearby. She was now standing on the building with the doorstep that Vance had sat on before their encounter.

She cleared her minds of all thoughts as Maigo returned to her emotionless self. She held her rapier as far out in front of her as possible as she made her way to the edge of the rooftop. Goodbye, Vance.

She jumped off then sky-dived towards Vance without saying a word with her rapier still held out in front of her. As soon as I make contact I'll rip you apart as quickly as possible..I assure you that you won't feel a thing. Then I can move on to the real prize.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:43 am

Vance heard her instantly, and decided not to draw his blades. He moved quickly, and the blade of the rapier stabbed through his hand until he grabbed the hilt. He slammed Maigo against a wall. "Maigo, come to your senses!!! Whats wrong with you??"
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:59 pm

Maigo winced as the her still aching wings slammed against the wall. Her face showed no emotion as she looked at the wound she had inflicted through Vance's back as well as his hand before she looked into his eyes. "You're making this harder than it needs to be, Vance." she said dully. "If you would've stayed still I could have killed you right there.."
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:42 am

Vance stepped back, releasing his grip on Maigo and spreading his arms wide. "Alright then, if you really don't care, if nothing that has happened ever mattered, then do it. Kill me." He wasn't sure if she would or not, he'd just have to find out.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:10 am

Maigo withdrew her wings as she looked at Vance with a mildly surprised look on her face. However, the look soon disappeared as it was replaced by her usual emotionless expression. "It's all a lost cause, Vance. I should have realized that sooner." she said with the same dull tone. "It's only a matter of time before even I have to leave this war-torn world..but until then..." she extended her rapier out in front of her so the very tip of it touched Vance's chest. "It was nice knowing you."

She slowly pulled her rapier back...but nothing happened.

Maigo seemed literally frozen except for her blinking and a dumbfounded look coming over her face
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:06 pm

Vance stood slightly surprised for a moment, and then pushed her rapier down gently with his hand. "It would seem that you actually do care." Then he collapsed, the blood loss becoming nearly unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:32 am

Maigo stood completely still as though she had completely ignored the fact that Vance had just collapsed with an equally surprised look on her face. "No...I don't." she murmured, taking a step towards the incapacitated Vance. "Damn you!" she kicked Vance with her foot, although looking at him it appeared to have not done much damage to him at all. She simply stood there staring blankly at Vance as the cold air blew through her hair. "I'm weak..." she fell to one knee stabbing her rapier in the ground as a support to stop her from completely keeling over. "..I wasn't meant to be in this war.." she muttered.

Maigo felt as feeble and meek as a 5 year old would, which wasn't something considered "good" to feel if you were a Vampire. "I let go of everything without thinking because I couldn't take it anymore. I hate everything that happened...I want things to go back to the way they were a long time ago...peaceful." she looked at the wounds she had inflicted on Vance. "I'm really sorry.." she seemed to feel as fragile as she was when she was an innocent 12 year old, living normally in her home in New York. "You're not the one I should be hurting, Vance." she said weakly as she crawled over to where he lay, rolling him over so the wound on his back was clearly visible. Her left sleeve was already missing after she had used it to bandage Reks' wounds...what could she use?

Maigo threw her rapier to the left of herself so it would disappear.

"Why am I even talking? You can't hear me...if I kill you then you wont be able to hear me at all. But I want to kill Reks.." she paused for a long moment. Despite the tone of sorrow in her voice she didn't shed a single tear, however deep inside she felt as empty as a bottomless pit. "..he thinks of me as a family member...but he ruined my life! I mean...people like him ruined my life..."

Maigo looked around the area to find some material she could use to help bandage Vance's wounds, but the area was practically blanketed with snow and of course you couldn't use snow. Even Maigo was starting to shiver from the cold, but she liked it nonetheless. She let out a sigh as she ripped the right sleeve of her shirt off which now made it sleeveless...well, in cold weather that was the worst thing you could ask for. Despite that, she placed it over the wound on his back applying some pressure in order to attempt to stop the bleeding, but, the wound was also on the front of his torso. "Please hang in there, Vance.." she said with her face showing the strongest concern. "I was hardened by the events that took place in New York...neither you or Reks got to see the real me, but you probably never will." she said taking note of the fact that after she left Moscow she would most likely return to her seemingly emotionless and merciless self once again hunting for humans to eliminate. She had yet to make up her mind if Reks was one of them. Perhaps she would just ignore his existence..no..that wouldn't work either. "Please don't die yet..." she whispered as she pushed even harder on the sleeve on top of his wound.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:02 am

Vance coughed twice, bringing up blood, and sat up. "Well... its good to see that your back to normal." He grinned weakly before noticing that Maigo had torn off her sleeves. "Your going to freeze to death like that, here you can borrow this." He took off his jacket and handed it to her. "My natural body temperature is always high, so I'm fine like this."
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:31 am

Maigo hesitated at first, but took the jacket and put in on. "Uh..t-thanks.." she said weakly, still feeling that emptiness inside of herself as well as some guilt from giving Vance the wounds but she kept it to herself. It wouldn't matter anymore once she left Moscow to continue her aimless journey. She looked at him unable to shake off that old feeling of concern. "You should probably rest a little, you're not exactly in the best shape-" she stopped abruptly to change her words thinking that what she said might have been taken the wrong way. "-in good shape I mean.."

Maigo had already apologized for inflicting the wounds on him once, which was something she did not do very often and, even though Vance probably couldn't hear her she didn't feel like apologizing again. She just wasn't like that.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:38 am

Vance grinned. "Its fine, I'm not one to hold grudges. Besides, your a friend, and everyone makes mistake right? As for me being injured, I've had worse as you know." He stood up, tightening the torn off sleeve so it wouldn't fall off. He reached out his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:48 am

Maigo's feeling of guilt was somewhat eased by Vance's forgiving attitude, but otherwise not much of her expression or personality changed. She slowly took his hand and stood up. "You're kind of forgiving aren't you?" she said a few moments later with a mix of dry humor and seriousness. Maigo looked at him with one eyebrow slightly arched while still carrying the concerned expression on her face. "You get stabbed in the back.." she winced. "..and all you say is 'everyone makes mistakes'? That's treating it kind of minor...you lost a lot of blood.."
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:07 am

Vance shrugged it off. "I may have, but I have before, again and again, and you weren't really acting like yourself, like you were someone else." It was his turn to raise one eyebrow. "But no questions asked, whats done is done."
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:11 pm

Maigo said nothing but only looked back at the ground for a couple of seconds with her eyes closed as an attempt to "escape" for a few moments from the chaotic and war-torn world before looking back up at the mildly smoggy sky. She couldn't even see the clear blue sky anymore these days. It was moments like these where Maigo knew why she gave herself the name she uses now since she found herself unable to use her family name any longer. I would've been better off living as a human would. If I would've died around 80 years after I was born, I wouldn't have had to witness any of this. But there's no escaping now, I'm trapped here in this damned place. she lowered her head slightly to look at Vance from the corner of her eye. He takes it so casually. I don't understand..

Speaking her thoughts alone would have made a decent conversation, but who in their right mind would share thoughts like those?

She crossed her arms to try to help to warm herself up because it was getting just a little too chilly for her, but the jacket should help. Maigo also withdrew her fangs as she had no use for them right now.

"I was trying to help you." she said finally looking back at Vance. Was that an excuse for what she did? She just threw out the first few words that came to her mind. "I was expecting for you to die as soon as my rapier made contact.." she wasn't sure whether this was really herself speaking or the "other" Maigo, though in reality they were the same person. "..I didn't expect for you to hold out so long. I wanted it to be over quickly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Derailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed   Derailed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derailed
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Locations :: Moscow, Russia-
Jump to: