Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haru and Zetsu (Vance)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vance
Admin
Vance

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 16/1992
HP:
Haru and Zetsu (Vance) Left_bar_bleue300/300Haru and Zetsu (Vance) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Haru and Zetsu (Vance) Left_bar_bleue150/150Haru and Zetsu (Vance) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Haru and Zetsu (Vance) Empty
PostSubject: Haru and Zetsu (Vance)   Haru and Zetsu (Vance) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:06 am

Name:The Haru and Zetsu
Weapon Type:Twin long daggers.
What It Is:Weapon given to Vance by one of the witches who freed him.
Damage It Deals:Devastating. It can control the wind around the user for long range attacks and can practically cut anything.
Physical Appearance (Pictures Optional):http://www.aceros-de-hispania.com/image/gladius/daggers-sword.jpg (the one with #2; just copy and paste to see it)
History of The Weapon:Forged from the fangs of an ancient dragon by a werewolf, they were infused with power and magic beyond any man's comprehending. Many wars have been fought over these weapons, and in the last century they have been handed down to multiple rouges and assassins. The history of its owners before 1892 is lost because it passed from owner to owner so quickly in the midst of the wars.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
Haru and Zetsu (Vance) Left_bar_bleue100/100Haru and Zetsu (Vance) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Haru and Zetsu (Vance) Left_bar_bleue50/50Haru and Zetsu (Vance) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Haru and Zetsu (Vance) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haru and Zetsu (Vance)   Haru and Zetsu (Vance) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:06 am

Approved.
And to insert images, you put "Haru and Zetsu (Vance)  " before and after the url.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net

Haru and Zetsu (Vance)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Creation :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: